Monday, October 31, 2005

Trick or Treat 'till You Drop!

Is there really an age when you have to stop trick or treating? Today, two other grade 12 students and I went to find out. Dave, Yunjun and I were not turned down even once. Now, do not get me wrong… we defiantly did not look like little kids. Dave is a pretty big guy and you could see his beard through his make up. Yunjun is rather tall for a Chinese boy and was not dressed up at all. I was wearing my leather jacket and even though I am on the skinny side, I am not short. We only had time to do about two dozen houses (and even that is an optimistic estimate), but not even one turned us down. Yunjun and Dave came out with a good amount of candy. Several times through our escapade discussion of doing this in University came up. Hence, to repeat myself: “is there really an age when you have to stop trick or treating?”

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home