Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Conservative Canada

Since the start of the Canadian election I have tried to avoid talking about politics. I wanted to sit back and watch the can of worms from a distance. Now the lid is gone and the little worms are crawling out and voicing the ideas of a conservative minority government. That is right, if you have lived in a cave for a while, Canada is now lead by the Conservative party. For those not familiar with Canadian politics, the Conservatives are Canada’s least left wing party. That, of course, is not saying much. If you want a comparison, the Canadian Conservatives are well left of the American Democrats.
I do not mind the Conservatives, but their leader, Steven Harper, is a pain. I am also disappointed in Paul Martin’s resignation from leadership of the Liberal party. I will comment more on all my views at a later time.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

I'd like to hear your views sometime, you know.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home